De cateva zile ma prinde ora 3 dimineata pentru ca ma uit la desene animate. Nu, n-am luat-o razna. Mai intai Viata cu Louie, apoi Spioanele, apoi WITCH, acum Copiii de la 402.
Atentie! Pe la minutul 5:20, bunelul isi scoate dintii.
E atat de captivant. Nu, nu-s o trista. “Ia uite cum taiem noi sfecla, ia uite cum taiem noi sfecla”…
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via hefuckin)